Friday, April 27, 2012

Miracle of healing

I had always heard of miracles of healing. However, I always have doubt, since I can't determined the truth of the person injury. However over the times, there are a few case of healing I came to have more trust on. For example, the healing of a almost blind girl in my college and the health restore. According to my friends(I was not there when it happened) the girl whose one eye was blind(if I am not mistaken) was healed by the Lord after she was prayed for.
The one whose health was restore was one of my mother's church member. A person whom my mother had been trying to let him know more of Christianity. I know not of that person personally, however my mother said he drinks and smoked heavily to the point that he have only months to lived because of liver failure.  However the Lords show mercy and grace. Though he is said that his liver damage is irreversible and cannot be heal or cure by doctors, his liver according to the last medical test conduct by the doctors was healed after he was pray by pastors and  sisters and brothers of the church. The lord had done the impossible.The good lord show mercy and grace to everyone. He heal even those who had sin by defied their body. Prayers does work. Blind eyes healed and health restore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment