Tuesday, September 28, 2010

holiday finally over. now come with a new day doing the same routine(study and doing assigment.cant wait). one thing i am sure of is that the memories i pick during holiday is unforgetable. i will always remember the times i spend at melaka camp organize by tarc cf. i meet new friends and gain experience. there i first handed witness what faith is and its power though i my self seldom associate with that word. i always feel an emptiness whithin me .i hope one day i could feel it with something good.i hope it faith. the camp was avesome especially the food. it is incredible.too bad certain someone not allow me to have more than two helping. no doubt the camp is fun with all those games and testimony sharing. i especially enjoy them the one about treasure hunt and all. thought i was exhausted and always get yell by A i feel fun. but the momment was temporary. even in the camp i cant seperate emptiness from me. when i said i never forget this memories is because it the first time i feel connected to God somehow. but i do not feel i was change or transfrom like one of the speaker say he and others felt. as usual, i feel dettach from the world.issolated. A lone ranger and i dont like it.you may asked what about your friend? well frankly speaking almost all my friends i feel they are mocking me no matter new friends which i made in college or old friends which i made in my old school and other places. do you know the when eyes of a person who judge another person inferior is is an cold and icy stare almost that he is annoying and their voice bear the message of please go away you not wanted.most of them seem to be mocking me and doesnt give me change to show my talent. of course thre is a few exception and i tressure them.sure i mees up but that doesnt mean i do not work for it. i can see in their tones nd eyes they think i am not emmm shall i say not very bright. but that not how i saw my self. i think if given one more changes i can do very well. even what i wrote here does not attract readers. but fortune born out of unfortunate i guess. that way nobody knows my true feeling. if they saw this i am sure they will said this is my own fault. i done this wrong that wrong. but i tell you i always tried my best. all i want is adknowledgement from another people. a good friend. a friend which share the same soul and trouble. those kind you called soul siblings which i sought for long time and failed. i hope i find them soon but most probably i failed like i always do. i know probaly no one will read this stuff i wrote, but i hope those who read them will not humiliate me furthermore by laughing at me and my cries of lonliness and think i deserve it.

7 comments:

  1. you're wrong. i've read it and i find it very encouraging. other than the mocking part. people tend to mock at people because they cannot understand and accept something that is different from them. Just ignore them and they will slowly stop. the good part is everyone will know you from there as the man who gave us a good laugh and look up to you because you are what you are. God made us each unique and different and it will be their problem if they cannot accept the fact :)

    and sorry if i offended anyone in this comment. im one of them also.

    sorry if i made you felt belittled in anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I wasn't a better friend...Thank you for such courage to be yourself in a way that encourages me too.Really glad that you were blessed by the camp. God LOVES you just the way you are. As for me,I've still got a lot to learn in becoming a good friend. Wished I was in camp with u all,but I'm still glad you've be drawn closer to God through it. God has a great plan for your life. So,hold tight to Him. Hope to see ya around more often...God bless;) Thank you for the bold "wake up call" to all of us...

    -Daniel L.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you express yourself Andrew...your writings are awesome and many people are reading it and changing their perception of you including me. God gave you an awesome writing skill, use it for His glory!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u know,we r all beautiful as we are.no one is prettier than anyone of us here other than Christ!i admire your courage and perseverance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TQ for sharing. May God continue to work wonders in you. And Sorry ya, if I (and we) made you feel that way also.

    Gambate & Seek Joy in the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete