Friday, February 13, 2015

My Canvas

I been thinking lately, and I come the conclusion that I am grateful to the man upstairs, that despite my foul character. I have found friends that would stood by my side. I speak the truth, when I say when people become my friends they become a part of me, and it is always pain when friends drift apart, especially when its no one's fault but your own.


In all my years, I meet friends and bros whom I enjoyed their companies and soul sharing. Those memories are still in my mind, despite my failing memories which plague me from my youth, which is hazard in my profession. Sometimes, it unfair I feel for my friends who befriend me, as though I aged, my maturity and characters have not.

It's not like I getting younger, therefore from now on I be dedicating myself to embraced and practice responsibility and maturity which is expected of people of my age.

Sometimes, I feel so disconnect with the world, I find it hard to connect with people and open up which is my biggest issues. Well for all said and done, my journey of self betterment which start recently will never end until I become a change man by having a open door policy by opening up to those matter to me and be more sensitive with friends and family





No comments:

Post a Comment