Sunday, December 16, 2012

KKKKKKK

" If you shoot me, I am going to heaven. If not, I am going to church". This simple statement changed or rather reinforce my view on my belief. Such words are words from a married women whose husband tried to stop her from going church..These are the words we all should have whenever we are obstruct from going to church. Some people went through all their life thinking the reasons they held on to their beliefs are family and the community they lived in.

I personally slightly disagreed. True those are factors that influence you in choosing your belief, but the main reason why me or anyone hold on to their belief is and should be because personal conviction. It not just because I associate with many people of certain faith, but rather because I found that the belief I hold on to is truly means something for me.

In life, there are sometimes a need and necessary to make a stand not just in your belief but in your principles as well. No matter the cost, even if you have to stand alone.

For doing the right things are the only right things a guy can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment