Sunday, May 26, 2013

Feeling

In life sometimes lesson come in either hard way or the easy way. It is said that either you learn it the hard way or the easy way. Personally I don't care as long the person giving is worthy. When I mean worthy I don't mean hypocrite and attitude of same stubbornness as me. it true I may be wrong in certain things and have attitude problem, but I don't have to take it from people whom I HAD NO RESPECT. I can never respect people who done things themselves and correct other for the same stupid thing and accusing people of crimes or things they didn't do.



I have been advise by many people but only two or three of those people I take it although I may appear not to take them seriously. But you are not one of them. I remember you accuse me of a lot of small things which I don't want to mention.
 You are suppose to be the person who advice me on certain things and correct me if I show my attitude. But all you do is expecting me to follow blindly everything you said than sorry I can't take your so call advise anymore. The reason i am not taking this out with you is because I am a person who hate confrontation. Yes it true despite the talkative personality I have I hate to ex press myself in certain ways.  Not that I am afraid or anything although you may call me so I don't care. I always get angry when people accuse me of things I didn't do or refuse to listen. I may been told to learn form you but now it is impossible. However, I do realize that my attitude still there and I shall continue to correct it myself if I had too even if everyone abandon me.




No comments:

Post a Comment