Saturday, January 1, 2011

1 DAY AT NEW YEAR

Yesterday for the first time i had enjoy my New Year. Its a new New Year experience unlike before.I feel less lonly in New Year fir the first time in my life. I dont know what crept onto me. That partucular day I was invited to Lawyat so that two of my friends-E and T can purchase things that they desire-mainly computer assesories and T would have COMPANION when travel back. For the split second, I was shock as if my body was shot by lightning. I dont know what to do as I have to study for great justice and in my heart i know prety well that i couldnt miss one day of studying. therefore in my mind i have deduct a very reasonable answer-reject them! However my body doesnt allow me to however hard I tried. I tried to said NO in my heart but in the end i found i was agree to their request, despite having A LOT OF WORK TO DO. maybe deep down in my subconcuis, i have unfufil wishes which crep in this ealier sem which i try to fufil even now.

No need to said being student we couldnt afford any other transport than bus. After we reach there my back was sore like i been stomp by a giant. Then with them i travel through the whole buiding and at the end of the day my leg and my soul was sore. Further with my fatigue body and mind, i was force.......i mean invite to countdown at Andrew T.O.D church. after a short meeting at Agape Christian house.(AGAPE christian house is in Taman Bunga Raya near Tarc, go visit while it sill in one pieceK...r...n a resident there had announce that she attempt to do some magic in the kits=chen there. i seriously concern for the house well being). the most tiring is singing for four hours. I even sleep there!!


Ironically, I FEEL HAPPY FOR THAT PARTICULAR DAY

7 comments:

  1. Hey I'm glad that you had a wonderful new year countdown, but do tell us when you get tired or fatigue, dont make us worry lah..and if you cant follow its ok one, hehe! But i really did have an awesome time with you and E plus the rest of the gang and TOD..we should do this more often!! so when do you wanna go get your baju? we're always here to accompany you..but need right timing lah..hehe!you're one of the gifts God has given me in 2010..May God be with you always =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the heck is T and E? O.O so mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T is our lovly tricia and ee is ee rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. you say your back sore like i been stomp by a giant and you still dare post that? WE WARNED YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete