Saturday, May 21, 2011

Life?

Nothing is consistent. things exist as if they not. Life is meaningless. If you want me to describe life I will only said it like the dust in the air. The dust appear to be solid and reachable but when you try to reach it disappear. What we always try to reach often is meaningless serve no greater purpose but self gratification purpose. If i could choose I prefer to never wake up from my sleep at least the dream in sleep isn't a nightmare. So things must sought as things are not, life must live as life is not. All things are illusion only, this include life itself. The most solid things are dreams and illusion not reality for reality is cruel left no place for the lessen one only for the great people. Dream can last for eternal a dream where no pain can feel no problem will remember only sweat memory . In dream comfort is feel not discomfort. pain is treat as pain is not in dream in live joy is treat as pain it is. If i am dreaming I hope I woke up to be in another dream

No comments:

Post a Comment