Saturday, December 4, 2010

WHAT WRONG WITH ME?

THIS IS THE QUESTION I HAD ASK MYSELF. WHAT HAD I DONE TO MY FRIEND TO DESERVE MY FRIEND WHO IS MY BEST FRIEND IN MY MIND TO HAVE CAME TO DISLIKE AND IGNORE ME? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? AM I BECOME BORING TO YOU? OR EVEN UNBEARABLE TO YOU? what have i done to deserve this i thought we were friends? recenly i thought my heart which is tainted by the snare of loneliness can be wash as i move on from the old life but guess i was wrong.i am alway will be same as i am i guess it is what made who i am. it is what made my personality and my heart which was still stain by lonliness which i guess will never be washed away and can only be scrap of by bits. however, the stain will alway be there,only visible or not. in my state i guess it is prety visible to the extent of irritation to others. i guess my heart is only to contain me only and nothing else and i was my own men, a men who keep to himself. this is what i thought previously and still do now then ever. i thought by excaping past and move on to another area will change my preception but i was wrong. After God, me was all i have and had and which i will take of. i shall take good care of me and love it since it is the person i can cope and friend with the most i hope no one read it

1 comment:

  1. We're human beings too and sometimes we get tired of having to pamper another's feelings..we want you to grow up and be a man of your own, who you were meant to be.dont rely too much on us,for what will happen once we're not by your side. glad to have a unique friend like you, but true friendships have ups and downs, it shows that we're not on an artificial friendship level but one that's true...by God's grace,may we stay friends forever<3

    ReplyDelete