Friday, October 8, 2010

Love . what is love? love to me is a question that answer had not dawn on me. it what i seek but havent achieve. my answer will always be one when my thought on quetion that related to emotion that is i feel nothing. what is joy to others to me it is nothing. just ordinary things that always happened. i had always feel that emotion is a bother and only focus on knowledge. it is motivate me to advance in my life. i had always wonder what it would ex[perince love and feel it. love of any kind friendship and the rest to me it is not comprehanded by me. i feel i am stranger to it. i hope one day i came to experience it. so i would be able to express my self as others. it is hard to express myself for me because a emotionless person cannot express himself can he?

1 comment:

  1. just be patient with yourself:) and let God help you with everything else

    ReplyDelete